InSite was founded in 2005 to address the large gap between the business process automation needs of small/mid-sized companies and the absence of truly viable solutions in the market. Traditionally, due to large required upfront investments in software and infrastructure and the specialized expertise required for ongoing support and maintenance, only the largest of companies have been able to implement enterprise-class business process management technology solutions. To address this market gap, InSite’s original market focus was on delivering enterprise content management solutions to address business challenges in a range of industries. The company’s original service, IntelliSite™, offers a comprehensive set of business process automation tools including electronic document management, electronic forms, and electronic workflow.
Over the past decade, through both organic growth and acquisitions, InSite expanded its services portfolio to include highly customized software solutions for the deregulated energy market and the testing market.
At InSite Services, our vision is to help organizations of all sizes transform and automate inefficient, manual and paper-based business processes. Our business philosophy is based on three simple beliefs:
- Deliver affordable solutions. Having already made the core investments in the necessary software, infrastructure, and technologies to deliver secure, reliable, and full-featured business process management solutions, InSite offers affordable technology with the knowledge and experience to make it work for each client. We believe that small/mid-sized companies should not have to make million dollar plus technology investments or have specialized in-house expertise to benefit from the same powerful web-based technology utilized by most large companies.
- Each client has unique requirements. No two companies do business the same way and at InSite, we believe new technology solutions will likely fail if not designed and implemented to meet the unique requirements of each client. We use proven methodologies to properly capture business objectives and requirements from each client to ensure the design and delivery of a successful solution. Further, we invest significant time to understand the need and objectives of each type of system user to maximize user adoption. Our software and technologies have been designed with unique customization for each client in mind — and InSite can typically deliver a full solution within a few months representing a fraction of the traditional time and cost to build an in-house solution (if internal client expertise is even available).
- Service, service, service. Over 70% of traditional technology/software implementations fail because of poor system design, difficult to use systems, inadequate functionality, and insufficient user training and support. All too often, companies invest significant monies in software only to learn afterwards about product limitations and hidden support costs. At InSite, we believe that the only way to implement a successful long-term business process management technology solution for clients is through a services model. It is only through a services approach that a vendor can be properly aligned with the ongoing and ever-changing business requirements of a client. InSite professionals work on a daily basis with each client to ensure clients are realizing maximum benefit from our solutions. We have many very satisfied clients and have yet to have a client tell us that a solution did not provide significant incremental value — for which we directly attribute to our service excellence commitment.
Our core values define us as a corporation—and as individuals. Through the regular application of these principles, we continue to provide value to our customers, and we will consistently meet our goals.
- Quality – We are committed to providing high-quality services and products. We meet the mutually agreed-to requirements the first time and strive for continuous improvement of our work processes.
- Integrity – We uphold our reputation for integrity in the marketplace and provide an ethical work environment for all of our employees. We will do the right thing each time we face a tough decision.
- Innovation – Through inventive processes and unique solutions, we provide unmatched value to our customers. We foster creative work environments where we always challenge ourselves to improve our processes and procedures.
- Sustainability – In all that we do, we are conscientious of the impact that our work has on the environment. We help our customers do the same by providing clean, efficient, healthy, and effective solutions on all of our projects.
- Diversity – We actively pursue diversity in our workforce composition, the markets we serve, and the services we provide. We recognize that the technical challenges we solve require new perspectives and open minds.
Everything we do is about making sure we use our technology and industry expertise to provide our clients with best-in-class managed web solutions that serve to lower costs, increase productivity, and help create sustainable competitive advantages. We will deliver these solutions to our clients every day with the best technology, support, and customer service.